[PD-dev] Re: [PD] [folder_list]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Apr 2 16:39:15 CEST 2006

[file/search] sound good, but would be confused with the (possibly
useful functionality of "find", since to "find" with folder_list we
would need to know the depth of directories to list [folder_list
/*/*/*/*/*/.mov] etc..

[file/match] then seems to be a better fit...

Hans, did you make a wiki for each lib page? It would be good to
document some of these ideas outside the list.

.b.

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2006, at 9:09 AM, B. Bogart wrote:
>

>> james tittle wrote:

>>> ...random ideas, to get away from using "list":
>>>
>>> [folder_contents]
>>> [directory_search]
>>> [folder_directory]
>>> [directory]