[PD-dev] adding fontpath

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 4 18:08:51 CEST 2006

Hi James,

This sounds really interesting, where can I get more info on what
Johannes's has done?

Clearly it makes sense for pT to use the same font-handling setup as Gem.

though I'm not convinced by the fonts living in the extra/ path, since
this is what I've been doing in pT and it only makes sense if Gem is
distributed with fonts, pT still has only two, the ones that are
distributed with Gem... Much more logical to allow Gem (or an
abstraction) to deal with fonts on the system...

.b.