[PD-dev] possible easy way to non-profit status

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 4 20:12:01 CEST 2006

http://trends.newsforge.com/trends/06/04/02/2029203.shtml?
tid=147&tid=132&tid=150

The Software Freedom Law Center is starting a project it calls the
Software Freedom Conservancy.  Basically, its a non-profit umbrella
organization to provide non-profit, tax-free status for free software
projects.  This could be a good path for Pd.

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler