OS System font folders WAS Re: [PD-dev] Re: pixelTANGO & pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 5 04:13:04 CEST 2006

This will give you the Fonts system folder on just about any Windows
machine:

[symbol %SYSTEMROOT%/Fonts(

[folder_list]

On GNU/Linux and Mac OS X, its trickier because there are many
possible font paths.  You can find fonts here on Mac OS X:

/System/Library/Fonts
/Library/Fonts

For X11, you can find them here:
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts