[PD-dev] Re: pixelTANGO & pd-extended

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Apr 5 15:00:04 CEST 2006

Hi!

I proposed some time ago that Pd flags could go to xterm style -asio
+oss flags to add and remove options that PD would normally run on. This
gives us a kind of override of options relative to the .pdsettings (bye
bye .pdrc)

Hans, what if we could give folder_list a list of patterns:

[list /System/Library/Fonts/*.ttf /usr/share/fonts/trutype/*/*.ttf <

[folder_list] #aka file/match

to give us a concatenated list of both those paths...

That would be really slick... :)

..b.