[PD-dev] mayer_realfft usage within flext

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Apr 5 15:20:23 CEST 2006

> My aim is indeed to eventually use fftw instead. But I'm just trying
> to get my head around the concept of making an fftw 'plan' for
> now...and cleaning up the code for this thing before uploading to SF.
> Charles Henry sent me a really kind email explaining fftw use, but I
> just haven't really understood it yet.

well, you can check the implementation of pd's fft objects in devel ...
there you can compare the mayerfft and fftw usage ...

hth ... tim

--
TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman