[PD-dev] hid crashing (again...) +fixes

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 7 17:11:18 CEST 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> As for the build changes, make sure you don't break anything with Pd-
> extended.  The last thing I need is more build problems to deal with.

i am aware of this.

the only change i made is, that the build-process does not stop when it
cannot find ../../packages/Makefile.buildlayout

(ok, there is another change i did: after the inclusion (or not) of
Makefile.buildlayout i do a check whether OS_NAME is defined: if it is
not, the build process stops and tells the user that some cruscial
information is missing.)

mfg.adr.
IOhannes