[PD-dev] Compiling pd against Tcl/Tk X11 on Darwin

Henrik Frisk henrik.frisk at mhm.lu.se
Mon Apr 10 14:53:33 CEST 2006

Hello,

New to the list. I read in the archives a thread about making a Fink
package for pd. I would personally like that, and I could possibly
help.

In the mean time, I'm trying to compile pd for Tcl/Tk for X11, the one
installed through Fink. I changed a few lines i s_inter.c so that it
finds wish, but it still assumes I have the Aqua version of Tcl/Tk
installed and complains about tk::mac::useCGDrawing is missing (run time
- compiling works fine). Any help would be appreciated.

/Henrik Frisk