[PD-dev] "object" lib

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Apr 15 20:29:57 CEST 2006

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Chris McCormick wrote:

> To some, contemporary interactive composition is a very different
> activity to programming. This is a personal and subjective thing to do
> with the way in which each person uses Pd, but for many people they are
> very different activities. You can not categorically make the statement
> that artistic patching is the exact same thing as computer programming.

It needs not to be considered mutually exclusive. Computer programming
needs not to be the stereotypical computer programming.

Apart from saying that, I can't reply to you because your interactive
composition is so personal and subjective that I can't know what it is
except that it is "very different" and it's also "very different". So
nevermind.