[PD-dev] Anyone have a quick hack of OSCx that is "settable"?

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Apr 19 22:03:21 CEST 2006

B. Bogart wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>Has anyone took a crack of making OSCx settable via message? Any quick
>experiment is fine for now.

What do you mean?

I'm working on splitting the OSC from the transport right now. I now
have a udpsend, udpreceive, tcpsend and tcpreceive objects that use
lists of bytes (in pd they are floats on [0..255]) instead of pd messages.
I also did the packOSC object that constructs an OSC packet from a pd
list, but it's still tied up with LIBOSC. The unpackOSC is still not
started...

Martin