[PD-dev] net objects

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Fri Apr 21 17:57:21 CEST 2006

I made some net externals that use raw bytes instead of pd messages:
http://puredata.info/Members/martinrp/netobjects
They are based on netreceive and netsend. Maybe they could be
incorporated into pd since they're using poll functions which are not
officially exposed in m_pd.h.
I'm working on packOSC and upackOSC which interface to these objects via
lists of floats-constrained-to-be-bytes. unpackOSC will allow routing
via route instead of OSCroute since the path will be separated into
symbols and output as a list. The data will be output as a separate list.

Martin