[PD-dev] net objects

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 25 17:56:38 CEST 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> The [route] in Pd core also has some other  issues, like [route
>> list] not always outputting a list, so a new  route object could be
>> nice.
>
> [route list] actually never outputs a list-message with a
> "list"-selector (except implied lists like "1 2 3"), this is the
> expected and correct behaviour. [route list] in this regard is
> equivalent to [list trim].

I disagree that this behavior is expected or correct, but we can
leave that discussion in the archive from the previous time.

____

"Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies."
                                                     - Amy Smith