[PD-dev] Compiling pd against Tcl/Tk X11 on Darwin

Henrik Frisk henrik.frisk at mhm.lu.se
Wed Apr 26 08:47:40 CEST 2006

Hello,

It was pretty straight forward to edit the u_main.tk to get it to use my
X11 tcl/tk. But, I can't get it to draw any subwindows. IOW pd launches
as expected, the main window is displayed, but choosing the 'open' or
'new' menu commands doesn't draw a new window. The patch is loaded
though - if I start the DAC the patch produces audio...

Any ideas?

/Henrik