Adding Martin Peach as developer to SF [was: Re: [PD-dev] net objects]

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Apr 26 20:00:53 CEST 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>Martin Peach hat gesagt: // Martin Peach wrote:
>

>>Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>

>>>Would you like to have write access to the CVS?  You are contributing
>>>quite a bit these days, so it makes sense.
>>>

>>That would be very nice. What do I need to do to get that?
>>

>You need to create a Sourceforge user account, then an admin can add
>you to the project using that account name.

I have the name mrpeach on sourceforge.

>There also traditionally will be a certain period where we wait for
>other project admins to bring up possible objections against adding
>someone as a developer to the project, so you may want to give a short
>intro on who you are, what you intend to work on in the project etc.

OK, I'm currently working as a technician in the "Intermedia Cyberarts"
program at Concordia University.
see
http://imca.concordia.ca/facilities.html
I've coded some externals for OSC and networking and would like to add
them to the collection in cvs.
Possibly the net objects could be integrated into the pd core but I'm
hesitant to do this myself, not wanting to screw things up and all...
Martin