[PD-dev] pd patch window automatic scrollbars

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 27 16:28:33 CEST 2006

you will want to use diff -uw format.  -w means ignore whitespace
changes, and -u is a format that provides context information so that
the patch program can apply the patches with more sense that just
using line numbers.

Something like this:

diff -uw pd/src/u_main.tk path/to/my/u_main.tk > scrollbar-
fix-0.39.2.patch

.hc