[PD-dev] font tests Re: [PD] Re: thoughts on manuals

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Wed May 3 13:01:56 CEST 2006

heres how (pure) pd-0.39.2 looks on dapper now (on the left)
http://osku.de/pd/foo/pd-dapper01.png

it, and other tk progs that used courier, looked "normal" (with good
looking courier) couple days ago, so i assume its not "you" who broke
things...

on the right, some ideas for pd main window and showing how good
bitstream true type fonts look like ;) (tcl/tk8.5cvs)

-andre