[PD-dev] another developer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 4 00:55:46 CEST 2006

Since we are on the topic, I'd like to propose adding Joao Miguel
Pais as a developer.  I am here in Zürich working with him, and he's
got a lot of really nice GOP objects that should be included.

Also, his GUI-edit program made me realize that we should be making
all of the Properties and Pd-specific app panes in Pd itself.  Max
does this, and I think it makes good sense that Pd should too.

So I'll leave it to Joao to introduce himself and wait for the
obligatory waiting period.

____

"Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism."
                                     - retired U.S. Army general,
William Odom