[PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] CVS Gem.linux load error: undefined symbol: glUniform4iARB Gem: can't load library

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon May 8 17:43:51 CEST 2006

On Mon, 8 May 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> from the moment that DesireData 0.39.A comes out, so that I can easily
> send instant bugfixes to users who are not "worthy" enough to get access
> to the :ext: SourceForget CVS.

I am sorry but it won't be possible to add all users of DesireData 0.39.A
to the developer CVS. SF suggest to have at most 20 developers, Pd CVS
has already 54. Finding a better host for the CVS would be good
though, maybe this can go in line with an svn transition.

Any volunteer to take the lead in that ?

Günter