[PD-dev] CVS/SVN @ iem (was Re: [GEM-dev] CVS...)

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Mon May 8 21:05:01 CEST 2006

On 8 May 2006, at 19:36, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> hmm, i don't really understand the politics of this thread moving
> between pd-list, pd-dev, gem-dev and no list at all.

Er, I included pd-dev in the cc of my reply, and I only just hit
'reply' on my client, so not sure whether there is any politics I can
foresee having to explain.

> i put it back to pd-dev where i think is the appropriate place.
> i hope this is ok for both of you and there is no sensitive content
> in your emails.

See above, I sometimes tire of copy+pasting pd-dev back to its
rightful place in the To: field, so just hit reply.

Is there anything we can do about setting the reply-to field? sorry
to be OT>