[PD-dev] new developer - jasch

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 8 15:02:11 CEST 2006

I was just in Zürich working with Jasch, a long time Max user.  He's
swaying more and more the Pd way, and write now is starting to port
his libs to Pd. For example, he's porting an easy-to-use ambisonic
lib, a complete implementation of string.h as a lib, a boids lib, an
XML parser, and more tasty bits.

So I propose to add him as a developer, he'll post his intro to this
thread, then I'll add him after a week, if there are not objections.

____

"Information wants to be free."
                                      -Stewart Brand