[PD-dev] CVS/SVN @ iem (was Re: [GEM-dev] CVS...)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue May 9 18:54:13 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 18:28 +0200, geiger wrote:
> It would have to be a dezentralized system such as monotone
> http://www.venge.net/monotone/, git (http://git.or.cz/) or GNU arch
> (http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/) in order to really affect the
> problem that we have with sourceforge.

svk is another powerful decentralized version control system based on
svn ...
it's based on subversion and i'm currently using it to sync my local svn
repository with my university's ...
it can be used to maintain (local) mirrors of an svn server ...

tim

--
TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody
turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.
  Groucho Marx