[PD-dev] % char in external name

Fredrik Olofsson f at fredrikolofsson.com
Fri May 12 12:03:03 CEST 2006

hi list,
is possible to name an external f0_% and have pd load it?  as this of
course the setup method isn't found...

void f0_fmod_setup(void) {
	this_class= class_new(gensym("f0_%"), (t_newmethod)f0_fmod_new, 0,
sizeof(x_f0_fmod), 0, A_DEFFLOAT, 0);

is there something like aliases or object mappings?

also had problems with a dots in my names.  so for namespace which is
the preferred char: f0_asdf or f0-asdf?

and last a sort of related canvas crash method.  name it something with
%, close properties window and then try to edit it again.
#N canvas 0 22 454 304 10;
#X obj 115 95 cnv 15 100 60 empty empty boom% 20 12 0 14 -233017 -66577
0;

guess i should name my externals something simple,
_fredrik (pd 0.39-2, os X.3.9)

   #|
      fredrikolofsson.com     klippav.org     musicalfieldsforever.com