[PD-dev] Re: SF CVS :ext: is gone again

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun May 14 19:38:30 CEST 2006

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Tue, 9 May 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 9 May 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>>
>>>SF CVS :ext: is up again... after a downtime of at least 18 hours.
>>
>>sheesh. it disappeared in the last hour again, but with a different error
>>message?
>

> SF CVS :ext: is now back, but with a different hostname.
>
> Use this script to switch hostnames:
>
> echo :ext:whoever at pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data \

by the way this is exactly the reason why i have set up the hostnames
"cvs.pd.iem.at" and "cvs.gem.iem.at"; i have now re-directed them to be
an alias for pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net (resp.
pd-gem.cvs.sourceforge.net) so anybody who used these names (most likely
just me :-)) should not really notice the difference (thought the
fingerprints will have changed most likely...)

this aliasing trick might be the reason that some peope think that the
iem is running their own pd related repository, which is not true.

mfg.adsr.
IOhannes