[PD-dev] configure.in changes for PortAudio on Intel Macs

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Wed May 24 18:42:40 CEST 2006

Actually it's already in the configure script around line 7000.  I
came up with this for the architecture test:

if test `uname -p` = i386;
then
    MORECFLAGS="-DMACOSX -DUNISTD -I/usr/X11R6/include \
         -I../portaudio/pa_common -I../portaudio/pablio \
        -I../portmidi/pm_common -I../portmidi/pm_mac \
        -I../portmidi/porttime \
        -Wno-error \
        -DUSEAPI_PORTAUDIO -DPA_LITTLE_ENDIAN -DPA19 -DPA_USE_COREAUDIO"
else
    MORECFLAGS="-DMACOSX -DUNISTD -I/usr/X11R6/include \
         -I../portaudio/pa_common -I../portaudio/pablio \
        -I../portmidi/pm_common -I../portmidi/pm_mac \
        -I../portmidi/porttime \
        -Wno-error \
        -DUSEAPI_PORTAUDIO -DPA_BIG_ENDIAN -DPA19 -DPA_USE_COREAUDIO"
fi

The tcl/tk part of the script is acutally ok because it adds the
-framework tcl/tk lines which include all the headers and libs.

cgc