[PD-dev] [bug] FreeBSD configure fails

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 31 13:24:56 CEST 2006

If you want this bug to be remembered, submit a bug report.

As for configure, its not so bad for most things, but it can be
strange.  Mostly, its just like writing a shell script.  I would be
easy to make it test for both tcl84 and tcl8.4, for example.  If you
actually read the pd/src/configure.in, I think you'll be able to make
the change quite easiler.

.hc