[PD-dev] call for discussion: native video for Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 3 14:21:47 CEST 2006

On Jun 3, 2006, at 3:27 AM, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> ola,
>
>>  Speaking  of, how about releasing that PDP port for Windows?
>>
>> .
>
> please no.. thank you.
>
> sevy

That's where we have differing opinions on free software.  I think
that free software should be totally free, and I think that the more
free software is available for Windows, the more we chip away at
Microsoft.  Plus, now there is ReactOS, which is a free Windows.

Luckily for those of us who agree with me, PDP is released under the
GNU GPL, which means that it is free software, and its free to be
ported to Windows.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                                -William Carlos
Williams