[PD-dev] call for discussion: native video for Pd

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 4 05:52:39 CEST 2006

excellent question...  it might prove that all I'd need, besides the
changes to block~, would be to write a larger suite of objects based
on pix_sig2pix and pix_pix2sig (for a wide variety of access styles and
interpolations).

By the way, has anyone ever fixed pix_texture so that it can take
non-power-of-two image sizes?  (I assume it's still true that pix_texture
is the fastest way to display an image - if that's still true, it would
be important to support at least arbitrary rectangles...)

thanks
Miller