[PD-dev] altname bug: breaks namespaces

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 4 17:19:40 CEST 2006

If I have an object that uses an altname, then it cannot be used with
a namespace prefix.

This works fine:
[radians->mapping]

This doesn't work:
[mapping/radians->mapping]

Looks like there should be one more test condition for the altname
stuff, and that is for an altname where the slash is a literal
directory separator.

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.