[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Printing ALL help documentation

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:47:28 CEST 2006

> Save some trees and use the patches interactively.  You'll learn it better
> if you actually try the examples rather than just reading them.

Maybe.
But I just feel like it's important to have some "global scope" view of the
pd as a "system". I realized that pd has enough objects to be seriosly
considered a "programming language"... maybe take a "panoramic" look of
those patches could help to give some directions to build new aproaches of
documentations and workshops. And mainly make a good choice of this "tree"
to interact (because that is so many)...That's my point.

glerm.

just my two cents...