[PD-dev] using ugen_getsortno() in an external

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 23 07:46:19 CEST 2006

So it sounds like ugen_getsortno() is what I need for my idea to have
the first executed instance of an [hid] get the data from the OS
while the rest just output from an array.  But ugen_getsortno() is
only declared in d_delay.c.  Are there any externals that have used
ugen_getsortno() before?  Is there any change of this becoming an
external function, even in the alpha s_stuff.h sense?

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.