[PD-dev] using ugen_getsortno() in an external

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Jun 23 10:10:50 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 22:46 -0700, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> So it sounds like ugen_getsortno() is what I need for my idea to
> have
> the first executed instance of an [hid] get the data from the OS
> while the rest just output from an array.  But ugen_getsortno() is
> only declared in d_delay.c.  Are there any externals that have used
> ugen_getsortno() before?  Is there any change of this becoming an
> external function, even in the alpha s_stuff.h sense?

not knowing miller's development plans, i guess, it's less work in terms
of maintenance, to store the logical time of the last update in a global
variable without relying on internal api functions ...

cheers... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values
  William S. Burroughs