[PD-dev] Re: [PD] state object

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 4 11:55:57 CEST 2006

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>>> as for vslider being too narrow:
>>> - you can make them fatter by just setting the width to something that
>>> fits your need.
>>
>> I don't want to name by abstractions like a.pd, b.pd, etc...
>> and nor I don't want to make 50px wide sliders.
>>
>> if you don't get what I am talking about, please see
>> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-05/038312.html and
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1491020&group_id=55736&atid=478073
>>

> i still don't get it

btw, i just committed a patch to the patch-tracker which allows you to
disable the display of the object's name and arguments when doing gop.
this allows you to call your abstraction (or subpatch)
"my10pxwideslider" and still make it only 10px wide.

get it from
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1516869&group_id=55736&atid=478072
and report any problems.

mfga.sdr.