[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1319163 ] fiddle~ segfault in Hans's OS X Pd.app

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 7 02:10:43 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1319163, was opened at 2005-10-08 20:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1319163&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
>Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:
fiddle~ is causing Pd to segfault with both of these versions of Hans's OS
X apps: Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1 and Pd-0.39test2-extended-RC0.  I'm
on OS 10.4.2.  This causes the crash:

[adc~]

[fiddle~]

Turn audio computation on.

I also tried adding the default arguments to fiddle~.  No difference.  I
found it while trying out Help => Tutorials/playnow => voice-fm.pd

Crash log attached.