[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1523721 ] help files for expr missing

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 17 10:26:05 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1523721, was opened at 2006-07-17 08:24
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by piotrmajdak
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1523721&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:
in pd-extended 0.39-2-test, the help files for [expr],
[expr~], and [fexpr~] are missing.

I cannot provide the correct version number of the
tested package, because "Help/about pd" shows "PD
VERSION" where the pd version is supposed to appear.

br, Piotr Majdak