[PD-dev] portaudio and missing files

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 30 03:42:14 CEST 2006

If you're still using the 'main' Pd distribution, perhaps it would
be easier to use the latest .src.tar.gz from my site instead... they're
always self-contained.  I find it difficult to keep the CVS repository
complete since the tools are so cumbersome.  Eventually I get the CVS
version together, but to do so I usually have to spend a fair chunk of time
checking for missing and extra files, as you've apparently just had the
pleasure of doing as well...

cheers
Miller