[PD-dev] portaudio and missing files

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jul 30 21:34:28 CEST 2006

I quite quick with the CVS tools since I've been using them for 7ish
years.  I would happily maintain the pd/portaudio directory tree in
the MAIN branch of CVS if you don't mind.  Basically, just tell me
which tarball to use and I'll check it in.  It'll take me a couple
minutes.

Plus, if there needs to be changes made to the portaudio sources, I
think we should get in the habit of submitted patches to the
portaudio people rather than just maintaining local changes.

.hc