[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1532458 ] loading on osx improvements

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 1 21:32:49 CEST 2006

Cool, I was just looking at the AvailabilityMacros.h too.

If you want to try this patch in Pd-extended, make sure it applies
cleanly against 0.39.2 and check it into packages/patches with the
extension .patch.  Then it'll be automatically included in all of the
nightly builds, including the Mac OS X ones which are almost working.

.hc