[PD-dev] properties hook

hans at eds.org hans at eds.org
Sat Aug 5 05:11:16 CEST 2006

I am sitting here with a performance venue with pounding bass after
running my Swirler installation, and I just had a thought: what if
there was a generic "properties" hook just like the "help" hook?
Then you could have a Properties panel for any patch.  I think that
Properties panels should be written in Pd anyway, this way we could
write elaborate GUI objects with data structures which have settable
and storable properties via a properties panel.

Sound good?

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.