[PD-dev] properties hook

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Aug 5 06:48:56 CEST 2006

Hey Hans,

I REALLY like the idea. I can see how the property dialog could work for
an abstraction, maybe the "properties" GUI would be a hidden GOP in a
subpatch? you just switch on a "properties" check box so that the
subpatch gets rendered in the properties window. If the "help" or
"properties" hooks just sent a message to a special receive in the
abstraction then you could make them do whatever you want, like make a
subpatch in the abstraction visible. "vis 1", "help" could also do
whatever you want...

.b.