[PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] pdextended autobuild august 10th 2006

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 11 18:52:37 CEST 2006

Hey Hans,

I think Johannes's real argument is that FTGL is "done" and is probably
not going to change at all anymore. Due to this it takes less time to
build the FTGL static libs on each platform than it is to make FTGL play
nice in the autobuild system, when the sources will not change. Of
course bugs *could* come up though...

Seems like freetype2 compiles fine from the cmd line for all platforms.

So whats the next step?

..b..