[PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] pdextended autobuild august 10th 2006

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 11 19:21:52 CEST 2006

True...

I have a sickly feeling that fink packages of FTGL will be linked
against the X11 GLX, and not the native OSX one... maybe thats unfounded.

By XCode terminal utilities do you mean gcc, make etc.. or are there
ways of running Xcode from the terminal? Let me know how to did it and
I'll download FTGL and see if its possible.

.b.