pd-extended minimum needs Re: [PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] pdextended autobuild august 10th 2006

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Aug 12 02:36:27 CEST 2006

Hi all,
i appreciate your engagement for the pd-extended build system but
because of large concert projects in the next weeks (or rather
months) i'm currently not able to help you with it.
I see three possibilities:
- you are using the strange flext build system which is fairly ok
documented by writing proper configuration files with your sane build
system
- you are not using the strange flext build system by building flext
and flext-based externals with your straightforward make files - i
can help you with the few relevant preprocessor symbols
- you are not going to include flext and flext-based externals at all
in the pd-extended system

all the best,
Thomas