[PD-dev] easy way to download the whole shebang

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Aug 12 17:08:16 CEST 2006

SourceForge also has Subversion we can use.  I think we all agreed in
the past that the SourceForge repository would be the best one for now.

As for the transition, its going to be a lot of work.  I think the
only thing preventing it from happening is someone taking the lead on
that project.  Its yours if you want it.

.hc