[PD-dev] compile farm emails

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Aug 12 22:32:42 CEST 2006

Miller Puckette wrote:
> This sounds like a good idea... I'd say just do it and we'll see how
> we like the result!
>
> BTW, I'm guessing you'll have to do something to get pd-devel to believe
> the messages are coming from a legit user.

i'll manage that as soon as it is agreed to accept these emails to
pd-dev and i know the email address that is used as a sender.
it need not be a legit user, just a valid (and constant) email address.

i am basically fine with sending these emails to pd-dev; however pd-cvs
might be even better esp. for people who want to follow pd-dev but are
not at all interested in compile-problems of certain code. pd-cvs is
already targetted at people who might be also interested in what the
cvs-changes actually mean at compile time.

fmg.adr
IOhannes