[PD-dev] compilation errors on new pd/src/ checkin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 15 02:58:34 CEST 2006

On Aug 14, 2006, at 5:34 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> http://128.238.56.50/auto-build/2006-08-13/2006-08-13_06.09.46_-
>> _Linux_-_pd-main_-_run-automated-builder.txt
>
> is this a fixed ip address?
> if so, i could setup a dns-entry like "autobuild.puredata.info" or
> "buildfarm.puredata.info" or whatever you like.
>
> thing is, that nowadays you are earning a lot of spam points by
> using http://IP/ links in emails...

These would be good:

autobuild.puredata.info
autobuild.puredata.org

I am going to set up proper domain names, but at my University, I
have to do some paperwork to get them setup.  I hate paperwork...
it'll get done someday soon...

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli