[PD-dev] compilation errors on new pd/src/ checkin

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 16 17:50:16 CEST 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Aug 14, 2006, at 5:34 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> http://128.238.56.50/auto-build/2006-08-13/2006-08-13_06.09.46_-_Linux_-_pd-main_-_run-automated-builder.txt
>>>

>> is this a fixed ip address?
>> if so, i could setup a dns-entry like "autobuild.puredata.info" or
>> "buildfarm.puredata.info" or whatever you like.
>>
>> thing is, that nowadays you are earning a lot of spam points by using
>> http://IP/ links in emails...
>
> These would be good:
>
> autobuild.puredata.info

done, as well as autobuild.pure-data.info

> autobuild.puredata.org

this is not so simple, since i don't have control over puredata.org: the
nameservers just point "*.puredata.org" to our server.
i can setup a virtual host on the apache, which redirects to
autobuild.puredata.info (intern or extern)

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes

> I am going to set up proper domain names, but at my University, I have
> to do some paperwork to get them setup.  I hate paperwork...  it'll get
> done someday soon...

well, at least you can get it with some paperwork...

mfg.ads
IOhannes