[PD-dev] passing command line args to pd on OSX

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Aug 20 18:16:07 CEST 2006

Hi all,
the packaging of PD no OSX as a modified wish standalone application
has the disadvantage that it's obviously not possible to pass on
command-line args, such as
/Applications/Pd-0.39-2.app/Contents/MacOS/Pd -verbose
because -verbose would be an option for wish than, or
/Applications/Pd-0.39-2.app/Contents/MacOS/Pd -- -verbose
because passing on args from the pd.tk script is not implemented.
I would do that but unfortunately i'm not able to suppress my disgust
against tcl/tk, although that would be a very useful enhancement.
I guess it's fairly easy to do - someone who wants to have a look?

greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill