[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1544083 ] alternative names for [list] objects

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 23 00:24:03 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1544083&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: wishlist

Initial Comment:
this patch adds alternative names with space " "
changed to slash "/" for the group of [list]-objects:

[list append]  == [list/append]
[list prepend] == [list/prepend]
[list trim]    == [list/trim]
[list split]   == [list/split]