[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1536488 ] [vu] Object corrupted at sizes 80-119

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 31 10:45:14 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1536488, was opened at 2006-08-08 01:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lukeiannini
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1536488&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:
The [vu] object shows a single line of its usual full-scale display at any
size below 120 (which all seem to go directly to 80 - there are no
intermediate values; this is also odd behavior).

I've checked this on Miller's 39.2 and Han's extended-39.2-test4 and
-38.4.

I don't have any other OS's to test this on, so perhaps someone could
check this out in Windows and Linux (I am on OS X 10.4.7 2x2G5 and
MBP).