[PD-dev] what's canvas_stowconnections?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 2 01:03:01 CEST 2006

"stowconnections" saves the connections to and from an object in preparation
for replacing it with a new one (for instance, when you type into a box
to change the object).  "restoreconnections" tries to reconnect the new
object as the old one was.  I don't know why this was exported to a ".h"
file... perhaps someone asked me to do it sometime in the past...

cheers